Answer the “why questions”
To reduce the time and money spent on the wrong projects & activities which do not fit the vision and strategy of your company. Answering the why questions is most important to align the Business and IT related goals.
A lot of organizations try to put things like CI/CD and DEV(SEC)OPS into practice. That’s great, but…
- What is the rationale of the projects and activities being executed?
- Are those projects aligned with the (strategic) vision and the business goals?
- Which security aspects should be given priority from a business point of view.
- Why are the developers doing what they are doing? Does that actually help the business?
- How do we make sure the business units understand the impact of IT related projects?
Of course these bullet points do not cover all aspects. Check out our contact page to get in touch.